There are a few policies and procedures we are putting into place to help keep ourselves and our clients safe. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Sandy or Joanne directly.
- We are only accepting patrons with pre-booked appointments. No walk-ins will be accepted at this time.
- To reduce cross-contamination, we may not be able to answer the phone at all times. If you call during business hours and we cannot answer, we will call back.
- Please cancel your appointment if you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID.
- Please bring exact change. We have updated our price list with round numbers to make this even easier to do. We also accept cheques, no debit or credit at this time.
- Please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible. Too early will put us over capacity; too late won’t allow us to properly sanitize after your appointment.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for your convenience.
- Stations and equipment will be sanitized between every patron.
- You are welcome to wear a mask to your appointment, you must bring your own.
We would like to thank you for your understanding and commitment to safety during these times.